25 October 2009

G'day all,
The slideshow below is just a little reminder of our excursion to Featherdale last Tuesday. I enjoyed the day as I hope you did too. We were very lucky with the weather...it was sunny without being too hot.
Your class work today is to complete the report on the Australian animal of your choice! Please follow the structure I asked you to look at last week. If you're unsure please don't hesitate to ask me! Well done to Dorothy who started her report during the week and added a lovely photo of her favourite animal!

Well done too to Ali and Yun who correctly identified the strange animal sound as that of a koala!! I'm happy they could read the title!!
Remember, you also have to write a recount of the day. I'd like that completed and handed in by Wednesday.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Featherdale

Tomorrow there is an information session in Hogben St for Level 4 students. This session is to give you information about courses that you might like to do next year. I hope you get some benefit from it!
Last Wednesday I gave you the topic for your oral presentation. When you finish your report today, feel free to start your research.


Happy blogging!

No comments: