25 April 2009

Party time!

G'day all!

Well I don't know about you, but I had a fantastic time at our class party at the end of last term! The food was fantastic and you all prepared excellent dishes! Next time though, we'd better have something to drink available especially if we do more dancing!! And I'd better remember to bring sugar!!!

Speaking of dancing, well, what a talented bunch you all are? We had such a mixture of dances and abilities!! It was good to see everyone 'having a go' and trying to learn the steps! Good on you all!

The singing was great too and I'll have a link to that ready very soon!

I've tried to make a little video using animoto but it's not very good... a few pictures are a bit blurry! Anyway, have a look and maybe you can do a better job than me! The slide show is better!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Party time
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: