21 June 2009

Last class

G'day all

Well it's hard to believe that today is your final time in the computer room for the semester! Some of you have done great work but I'm afraid that some of you are way behind in your tasks.

This class will be your last chance to catch up! Try to make sure you have the following items in your blog:

  • A post telling us a little bit about you, where you come from etc.
  • At least one report e.g the Library, Health Expo, Bundeena.
  • At least 2 recounts e.g Harmony Day, Easter holidays, Health Expo, excursion to Bundeena.
  • A forum entry.
  • At least 2 comments on my blog.

As we finished watching the movie The Castle this morning, I'd like you to write a short opinion of it in your blog. You can tell me if you liked the movie and why/why not. Also tell me who your favourite character was and why you like him/her.

Finally, I'd like you to write a post about your future plans if you haven't already done so.

Good luck with your presentations tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks for being a delightful group of students this semester. I'll miss you! Remember, you can continue to contribute to the blog and try the activities.

Take care!

6 comments:

DORA_WANG said...

I had a wonderful time in your class.Thank you for your teaching.I'll miss you too.And I love you forever.

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Hi Marion, I will miss you. Have a good holiday.

Catherine said...

Marion, I try to catch up the course writing tasks which I missed. I will post some tasks this weekend. Hope it's not too late........

Rachel said...

Hi,Marion. Thank you for bring us every funny day. You are the best language teacher I have met. Miss you...

Poonam said...

I will miss you Marion. Your are the best teacher. In my whole life i haven't meet the teacher like you.You are very wonderful. Thank you for everthing:)