28 June 2009

Australian museum

G'day all
Well Kylie from the Student Association said to go ahead with the excursion on the 8th July and that they will pay for it! Good news, isn't it?

As we discussed last Wednesday, those who want to leave from Kogarah station can meet me there at 9.45am. To give everyone a chance to get there ......we'll catch the 10.05 from Kogarah. The times from other stations are:
Penshurst: 9.58
Hurstville: 10.01
Rockdale: 10.07

If you are coming from any other station then you'll need to check the cityrail website and work out the times! You can always catch an earlier train from other stations and then meet up with us at Kogarah! By the way, we'll get on the SECOND LAST carriage of the train.

We'll be getting off the train at Town Hall station and walking through Hyde Park. I'll make the booking at the Museaum for 11am so if you can't be on the train with us, then your last chance is to meet at the Australian Museum at 11am, Ok. The museum is situated on College St.

I hope you can join us and I look forward to seeing you on the 8th! Remember, you can bring family if you'd like but I can only pay for you!

If you like we can have lunch together afterwards! Someone must know of a good cafe/yum cha restaurant nearby!!!!

Email or sms me if you're coming so I know how many to book for!!

Thanks again for the lovely photo and message montage you gave to Andrew and me!
I've really enjoyed teaching you! All the best for the future! I hope someone sends me the party photos soon!

Keep blogging!

11 comments:

Rumanna said...

I wish ,I will come.

Rumanna

Lucy said...

I should come! Please, count me...

Rafe SUN said...

I will be there then.

DORA_WANG said...

I'd like to meet you at Kogarah station then. See you!

Vicky said...

I will meet you at the Town Hall Station. I want be there with my mother and mother in law. See you!

Poonam said...

I am coming because i am missing Marion and all of my friends.xoxo

mariam said...

MARIAM:
Iam going to meet u at KOgarah station after 9:30......c u soon.

wayne said...

I ll be there. meet you all at Australia Museum at 11. count me Marion please. I get excited once I think of that.--Wayne

Yan said...

Yan: I'd like to .Waiting for me,Plz

Lucy said...

Dear-dear Marion! Thank you very much! I have the particular amazing day today! I want to go to the Museum one day again. Thank you for your help with my kids, you gave me unforgettable time!
I am very grateful to all my friends who gathered together today and shared happy moments.h

saria said...

I went to Australian museum on 8th July with my loving teacher Marion and shared happy moments with my friends.After finished the course, I missed my friends but we got together again for this excursion.

I am really very happy. Best wishes to my all friends .