23 August 2009

Semester 2

G'day all!

Whilst over the past 5 weeks you've learnt about powerpoint and emails, we'll now concentrate on blogging. Today, you'll learn how to create a blog and start posting! Have a look at this link to see what this class is about!

Click on this link to Rosa's blog which shows the importance of good computer health and how to create a blog. Follow the instructions and after you've completed the Computer Health tasks you'll soon be blogging!

I'm glad to be back in class with you after the visit to my family in Ireland? I've been in Australia for just over 30 years but I still call Ireland 'home'! When I'm in Ireland I call Australia 'home'! Funny, isn't it? I'm the only member of my family here. My brother and 2 sisters still live close to my mum. My husband was born in Melbourne and I met him in Ireland. Where do you come from? How long have you been here? Do you have family here with you? If you're married did you meet your husband overseas? Write a little bit about yourself in your first blog post.

Happy blogging!

No comments: