21 September 2009

Week 5

G'day all

Sorry I can't be with you for the whole day today but I've got something I need to work on for AMEP. I'll see you at 1.30pm... I hope you stick around!!!!

Can you please try to get your work up to date so that we can move on to podcasting next week?

Get all your written tasks done!!! Well done to all of you who registered for Breakfast on the Bridge! I hope we're successful!

You all say you would like to do more work on Aussie slang etc so here is the perfect resource for you!! Read the article on Aussie slang and then click on the link in the middle of the article and register for free! Complete some of the activities before doing the test!!!

When you've finished that, check out Rosa's post and do the activities on Australian Architecture.


Happy blogging!

No comments: