27 September 2009

Week 6

G'day all!

I hope you all had a good weekend! Wasn't it windy yesterday? It looked really warm because the sky was so blue and the sun was shining but it was so cold outside! I even put the heater on last night!!

Last Wednesday's weather was crazy too, wasn't it? In her blog last thursday, Rosa posted some photos of the dust storm. Were you up early enough to see the red sky? Where did you think you were? Have a look at
Rosa's post and listen to the podcast to get some cleaning tips!

There was only a small group of you in class last Monday but I think you enjoyed the Aussie slang. Well done to those of you who tried the exercises! You were heaps good!

I won't set any other new activities today so that you can get up to date with everything! If you want me to come and check your writing please ask me!


If you have time to spare, then log on to Issues in English form the desktop and try a few of the activities on some different topics. If you'd like to do more Aussie slang then have a look at this site and do the matching exercise.

I hope you've enjoyed your lessons in the computer room each Monday. Enjoy your 2 weeks break and I hope you get to do the homework I set!

See you back here in 2 weeks! Happy blogging!

Have a look at these few photos of my car after the dust storm!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: My Dusty car!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: