29 November 2009

Last week!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Oral presentations 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Here are some photos from last week's oral presentations. Hope you like them!

G'day all
I can't believe that this is the last official post for the semester! Where has the time gone? I do hope you have enjoyed yourself in this class as well as improving your English! At least you can continue your blogs or follow mine in 2010. If you want me to know that you are blogging in 2010, just send me an email or leave a comment on my post and I'll see it!

Now to finish up, I'd like you to try and create a Photostory today. It's really easy to do and the instructions are very clear. You can ask me to give you some photos from either Featherdale or Sculpture by the Sea if you don't have any with you!

To begin, go to the startup menu on the computer and open Photostory. Follow the prompts from there!

Have fun! Happy blogging and all the best for whatever you do in 2010! Thanks for a great semester's work! I'll miss you! x

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you Marion!
You are great teacher and a very nice person! I will miss you!
Respectfully yours
Natalie

Minie's Zone said...

dear marion
it's me,minie.do you remember me?
sorry to connect you for so long time. pls forgive me.i miss andrew and you so much. I have gone to tafe before my due day, but you had gone back your "homeland"-ireland.:)And i had left a gift for you to andrew. Did you recive it?
now, i had baby girl at st geogero hosiptal. and i am back to China with my family for one year. but i miss the lift in austrila, i wish i can go back as soon as possible. and hope could lcuky to be your student again. Miss you~~~~in china.

John Smith said...

You are perfect (y)
Chuyển nhà giá rẻ tại khu đô thị trung hòa |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà tại khu đô thị ciputra |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ khu đô thị việt hưng |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ tại times city |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói tại khu đô thị trung hòa |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói khu đô thị trung hòa |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà tại khu đô thị times city |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói khu đô thị việt hưng |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ khu đô thị times city |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà trọn gói tại ecopark |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ khu đô thị royal city |
Chuyển nhà giá rẻ tại khu đô thị royal city |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà giá rẻ khu đô thị royal city |
Chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ tại trung hòa |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ tại ecopark |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà tại khu đô thị times city |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà tại khu đô thị ciputra |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà giá rẻ tại khu đô thị trung hòa |
Dịch vụ chuyển nhà trọn gói khu đô thị trung hòa
chuyển nhà trọn gói |