23 November 2009

Week 11

G'day all

I hope you all survived the weekend and the heat! Wasn't it hot yesterday? I was travelling back from Orange (4 hours away in the west) and I kept watching the temperature climb up from 33 degrees in Orange to 43 near Penrith and then settling at 41 degrees by the time we got home! The cool change did take such a long time to get here didn't it? I had a restless night as I'm sure you did too!

Now moving on....last week we heard some great presentations and learnt a few things about the city we live it. Well done all of you! The recording we did with Rosa's class on Tuesday was great too and it's on Rosa's blog so have a listen to yourselves! Tell me what you think!

Today, we've put some questions for you to answer about a Migrant story which was on 702 ABC radio last week. This is on Rosa's blog too as are the instructions for other activities. When you finish this I'd like you to try creating a Photostory. Ask me how!

Have a good week and happy blogging!

No comments: