22 February 2009

Week 2


Some of our AMEP-A class on excursion to the Australian Museum last year.

The person in the chair should have not spent so much time in front of the computer without doing the Computer Health activities!







G'day all

Well done to all of you who posted a comment about my Xmas holidays! Today, I'd like the rest of you to add a comment and those of you who haven't already created blogs to do so!

Your first post in your blog can be about you, where you come from or anything you'd like to tell us! Perhaps you could add something about your plans for the future etc.

Your second post should be a recount about your last holiday. Don't forget to use the structure and language relevant to a recount!

In your blog, add a link to this blog and a link to some of your classmates blogs too. Ask me how to do this if you're not sure. Ask me about adding pictures too!

Please make sure you add your Blog address to the list so I can add you to my blog.

While you work at the computer, your posture is very important so you don't get backache or strain. To help you with how to care for your health in this class, click on the link to
Rosa's blog and complete the activities she set for her class about Computer Health.

Have fun and happy blogging!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Good day, Marion.
Please, check my recount and the homework in my blog http://lucyaas. blogspot.com
Also you can see my face among the students, who are follow your blog.
Have a nice day! Liudmila Pavlenko.