01 March 2009

Week 3

G'day

Summer is over so welcome to autumn! I must say I'll be happy when it's not so hot in our classrooms every day!

Well I hope that this week's lesson goes better than last week's! It will if the Internet is working!

As you didn't get to do any work last week and I don't know how many of you did any work at home, I'll keep today's tasks very short!

To begin, read through last week's post and complete the activities.

When you've finished, you can open the link to Rosa's blog and complete the voicethread activity. It's fun!

Today, I'll take your picture to publish on voicethread if that's OK with you.

Happy blogging and enjoy the last of the summer flowers from my garden!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

4 comments:

wayne said...

There are a lot of flowers in your garden. suprising me. They are beautiful

mayumi said...

I like your summer flowers. Your garden must be very beautiful.

I'm not happy,I love summer.
I don't like the cold.Australian winter is much warmer than Japan so I can't complain.

Lucy said...

Your flowers are luxurious! I tried to imagine how gorgeous has to be the whole garden...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful garden so many diferent flowers all very colourfull and peacefull ! :( I dont like the cold too , my country never is very cold but seeing the photos of lucy how cold and how much she loves her town i believe as a trip will be so nice :D to enjoy some snow