29 March 2009

Week 7

G'day all!


Well, did you all switch off your lights on Saturday night for Earth Hour? Where were you and what did you do? I was not at home but my girls used candles to light up the room and had fun telling stories and chatting for the hour.
I'm sure that most of you have all your work up to date by now. If not, please get it done today! We can't move too quickly if some of you are still way behind!

Last week I asked you to look at gender roles in Time4English if you had time. I don't think anyone got to that so please do so today.
Open this link to the forum and leave a comment on the topic! Ask me for the password.
I'd also like you to give me your TAFE email address today so that Rosa can invite you all to join our ESOL wiki! Your address should be your user name for the Internet followed by the standard TAFE address! I'll pass around a piece of paper for you to add your name, ok?
Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

On Saturday we walked with our family on the street and admired the night sky... My husband, who is good at astronomy, explained to our daughters what people call different groups of stars. Also I have counted how many houses switched off lights in our street. It was about half of houses...

mayacaroblog said...

The night of Earth hour I was with my partner at home, we swicthed the ligths off at 8:30 and we lie down on the bed and we went to sleep for this time but while we felt sleep we spoke about how our week was and what we are doing next day. really we didn't do too much and when the hour passed, I woke up and I prepared something lite to eat.

Omaira