08 March 2009

Week 4

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing


G'day all!

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend and that the cooler weather on Sunday didn't prevent you form doing things!

I was delighted to read what some you wrote in your blogs over the past week. I realise that due to the large class size and not enough computers, some of you have not had a chance to do much yet. Remember though, that you can log on at home and do some blogging there! There were however, a couple of Blogs I couldn't get on to so can you please check today that I have the correct details for your blogs?

Today, I'd like to make sure that those who have not yet added a post on their blogs do so! The rest of you can do the other work I'll be handing out!

It's hard to correct the work you do on your blog so if you want it corrected then copy it from your post and paste it to a word document and email it to me for correction. I can then correct it and give it back so that you can edit your post!

By now you should have done the following things for this class!


  1. An introduction about yourself and where you come from.

  2. A recount of your last holiday.

  3. The Computer Health Quiz and printed off a copy. (Remember to show it to me!)
  4. Added a link to my blog.

If time permits check out Voicethread again and see if it works today! Some of Rosa's class managed to get it to work. Follow the link and register!

Hope you like the photos I took last week. I thought you might like the 2 ways of making your photos more interesting! Ask me how and I'll show you!

By the way, can you count how many photos Poonam managed to get in?

Check out Rosa's blog for this week when you've finished your work.


Happy Blogging!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: AMEP-A Sem 1, 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

mayumi said...

I enjoyed your photos and There were so many photos of Ponam I couldn't count anyway it makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos of the class , Mayumi is right ... about Ponam :D her face is in so many photos so funny !

Diana Karimova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.