04 May 2009

Week 2

G'day all
I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the milder weather on Saturday and Sunday! I hope this week won't be as cold as the last one as I'm not ready for winter yet!
Wasn't it great to see Dezdemona and her beautiful baby, Isabella last Tuesday? I've added the photos below for you to look at! I haven't seen a baby with so much hair for a long time!
Today, you have to finish your work from last week so I'm not going to set much new work. The first thing you have to do today is write your holiday recount in a word document and then email it to me as an attachment! I'll correct it in class and hand it back to you to be amended and then published on your blog.
Please finish your work on ANZAC Day too as I noticed from your blogs that you haven't all done that work yet!
If you get all that work done check out Rosa's blog and try the 'Learning English' poll!
Happy blogging!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Isabella
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: