17 May 2009

Week 4

G'day all
I hope you all had a good weekend. I was very busy running around trying to do lots of things - shopping, cleaning, washing etc. As the nights are getting colder, my husband and I went shopping for a new doona! There are so many on the market and so many different kinds that it took us a long time to choose one that we liked! I hope I sleep well tonight!!
Last week I don't think any of you got to finish BTN and the swine flu. If you didn't, please do so today. Ask me if you need the worksheets!
When you've done that, open Time4English and click on Menu and then Stories. Listen to the story on Traditional Roles which follows on from what we were talking about in class last Tuesday. Write your opinion of the article and then record your opinion on Audacity. Ask me how to do this! Then we'll save your recording!
Finally, look at Aboriginal Culture from Upper Intermediate and complete the tasks. last weekend the Nepalese community celebrated the birthday of Lord Buddha. On Tuesday, Poonam brought in some delicious biscuits for us to try. Here are some of the students enjoying the kefse!


BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

saria said...

The cake was delicious and crispi.