10 May 2009

Week 3


G'day all!
I hope all you mothers had a lovely day yesterday and that your children spoilt you! My daughters gave me a big bunch of flowers and a CD with one of my favourite Irish singers singing songs his mum liked! I've already put them on my ipod! They also gave me a voucher for a pedicure and a 'shamrock' charm for my bracelet.
Then my youngest daughter and I went to a concert in the city. It was an Irish/Australian soprano singing Irish songs! Very enjoyable! After that, we came home to a lovely family dinner cooked by the other 2 daughters. Then I called my mother in Ireland but it was not Mother's Day there as they already celebrated the event in March!

When's Mother's day in your country? Does anyone know the origins of Mother's Day? Have a look on Google and put a short report in your blog.

Have a look at the link on
Learning English and complete the survey. Did the results change?

Have a look at this link
Giving it to someone and see if you know what it's referring to! If you can't see the video here have a look at it at home! Look at the date too... quite some time ago! Read one of the articles as suggested and complete the activities that go with it.

Then if you still have time, have a look at this
BTN link and answer the questions.

Happy blogging!

No comments: