31 May 2009

Week 6




Stingray engraving
Cronulla ferry
G'day all!
Well, no class activities this Monday afternoon as hopefully we'll be enjoying ourselves in Bundeena and walking through Jibbon Beach to get to the Aboriginal rock carvings! I hope you won't be too disappointed as, remember, they are carved in rock and are thousands of years old! I hope too that the weather holds and we don't get caught in any rain!
If you're checking the blog, open the link to Rosa's blog and complete the quiz we created around the Women's Health talk! Unfortunately, I don't have any questions from the men's talk!
I hope the weather will stay fine for the Health Expo on Wedenesday! It's not as good when it rains as everything gets squashed into the Student Association Common room.
See you in Cronulla!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Teacher Marion I am sorry for not starting my english lessons yet but I am still in trouble with the documentation of my new apartment ... i have a terrible solicitor who is taking so long to process everything and make us a nightmare and still living in moorebank and all my things are in a storage so I hope this all finish and i can come back to normal life and start the english lessons that really makes me happy going to class
I still read your blogg and i can see i am missing the trip to bundeena i am sad for that :( . Anyway If God wants maybe in two weeks i will be coming back to class
Big hello to the girls I miss them a lot See you soon
Rosa Luz

Poonam said...

We had lots of fun in Bundeena .Thanks marion. I enjoy walking in the rain.

saria said...

Thanks Marion for giving us a buautiful excursion in Bundeena.We went to the Jibon beach, saw the engravings which is about thousand years old, walked in the bush etc.Rain also joined with us.I enjoined a lot with Marion and other friends.